blue

Know first who you are and then adorn yourself accordingly - Epictetus

30 June 2011

A Little Variation...

click image for source... and a delicious recipe
So a little detour from the usual ranting about my wardrobe… I am inventing cupcake recipes for one of my editors to publish (mmmmm delicious… and I get paid for it!) but I am running a little low on inspiration. So far I have chocolate cupcakes with a gooey choc-peppermint centre and peppermint frosting and vanilla cupcakes with salted caramel ganache centres and vanilla bean frosting.

Now, my question to you ladies is: what would be your ultimate cupcake flavour? Let your imaginations run wild… If I can successfully invent it then I will post the recipes for you to have a crack at.

Hopefully you guys are a little more inventive than my friends who managed: Rum & Coke and Bourbon & Cornflakes. They’re not alcoholics I swear! Haha.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, cupcake brainstorm time! My ultimate would be double chocolate raspberry with a sprinkle of sea salt on top. Great, now I want to bake! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that sounds amazing! I'll add it to the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cupcakes!
    http://mesconfessionsparisiennes.wordpress.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Fille mal Gardée- Very cool The cupcakes in the first picture look delicious and i haven't even had my breakfast yet:)

    People here love Red Velvet cupcakes. Good luck baking.

    ReplyDelete

give me some comment love... you know you want to ;)