blue

Know first who you are and then adorn yourself accordingly - Epictetus

29 July 2011

Inspiration for Life and Wardrobe V2.0

source: streetfsn
I have an undeniable urge to buy striped ribbon and do this to my all my trousers, especially the black, gray and khaki pairs. It is so immeasurably cool, shame I don't have the Louboutins to match too. Haha
source: stockholm streetstyle
I'm digging her relaxed jumpsuit and blazer look. I have a similar one that I rock in summer - mine has no sleeves and cropped legs - but maybe with a black blazer it would work for spring too. Thoughts?

source: google images
Surely the coolest girl to ever rock a white tee and black pencil skirt? Bladerunner is a must-see in my book

source: tumblr
I have developed an obsession with androgyny recently. I love the juxtaposition of the neat blazer, tie and collar combo with her tousled hair.

source: style sightings
This is the colour combo I will be rocking this summer. I haven't been able to get it out of my head since spotting a girl in the Botanic Gardens in Singapore wearing a Breton top with mustard coloured shorts.

source: street food blog
I'm off to eat Turkish food and drink lots of red wine at my favourite restaurant with my favourite people tonight.

Hope you all have a rockin weekend planned too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me some comment love... you know you want to ;)