blue

Know first who you are and then adorn yourself accordingly - Epictetus

10 April 2011

Leather Shorts as Work Wear



I never thought that I would ever have the courage to walk out of the house in leather shorts let alone rock them at work, but in this weird hot/cold and sunny/rainy weather we've been suffering I've found my DIY'd shorts indispensable, along with my faux-leather ra-ra skirt. I'm lucky in that my job doesn't come with a dress code, I just need to look neat and presentable... although a few time the publisher has looked at me funny (she would raise an eyebrow but her latest round of botox/eye-lift has pretty much nixed that option from her repertoire.)


Today my inspiration is from an editorial in Turkish Elle of all places - I will post a pic on my inspiration board soon - but I added black tights because it is starting to get cold in the mornings. The jacket is Zara and has awesome suede elbow patches. I feel very Doctor Who ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

give me some comment love... you know you want to ;)